Saturday, September 02, 2006

Casting Call

While I'm waiting for the OSU game to start...I'm hanging out over here today!



Wendy’s Whimsies needs you! For the next 48 hours Wendy will be holding a comment casting call (ok there really is no role for you but you will be rewarded by visits to your blog and comments about your wonderful posts, you might meet some talented, witty, creative new friends while you are at it.) At the end of the 48 hours ONE lucky person will be added to my cast and crew aka blogroll. OHHH AHHHHH and the crowd goes wild.


4 comments:

Renee said...

Hey Jen,
Nice to meecha! I'll have to checkout your other stuff here.

I'm here from my audition at Wendy's.

Biker Betty said...

Hi Jen, I saw you were doing Wendy's casting call and wanted to come over and say "Hi." I love the look of your blog. There are so many interesting blogs. Makes me want to do some house cleaning in mine, maybe move a couch around or something, lol.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Betty :)

Rascal said...

Hello Jen. I am playing Wendy's Casting Call too. Does she have many parts for Cats? You have a very clever design for your blog.

OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Thanks for the visit from Wendy's! It's always such fun to do this each mnth and you meet such nice people, Like you!