Thursday, December 21, 2006

Updating

It sure has been awhile. I can not understand how so many of you can keep up with your blogging during this time of year! Of course, I'm stuck with dial-up so its a long process if I want to just jump on and leave a quick blog post.

We've had family in from out of state and that spawned dinner parties, too many to count. Of course shopping has been one of the major time suckers recently. W and I are going to be hitting the mall again tonight. Well, not really the mall, but we need to go to Target and Meijer. It doesn't sound that bad, but we have almost an hour drive to get to the closest ones. So, once again our kids will be having an overnight at my mom's. The bad part is, my mom has to work tomorrow, so I have to get up at 6 to be at her house by 6:30 to pick up the little munchkins!

Once again, that doesn't sound that bad, but I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant and I've already got the fatigue and nausea...so the idea of getting up that early is not exactly sounding great! In fact it was because of the nausea that I even took the test yesterday. I was planning on waiting until the day after Xmas because then I would be officially "late", but I felt so sick yesterday that I had to know whether it was pregnancy or the flu. I was thrilled that it was pregnancy! I'm so excited...and nervous too. Even though we planned this, the fact that it's actually real now, is scary. I didn't think I'd have that feeling, but I do. At least I know that in the end, it all works out perfectly!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats! *doing a happy dance for you here!*

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Congrats to you! I am wishing you a happy healthy nine months and also a very merry christmas. I miss reading you everyday.

Jen said...

Thank you girls!!

Oh and I'm making it my New Year's Resolution to get back to blogging full time....even with this stupid dial up connection!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!