Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Interview!

Blogs for MomsClick on the image to read my interview at "5 Minutes for Mom".

Wondering what the fuss about 5 Minutes for Mom is all about? Check it out. It's a blog for moms run by twin sisters who are helping mom blogs and mom-owned stores take over the Net! With their experience running a retro pedal cars and collectibles store and a childrens furniture store they've learned how hard it is for moms to get their sites noticed. They're encouraging moms to shop with moms and to make it nice and easy, they've created a directory of mom-run sites.

2 comments:

Babaloo said...

That was really cute! I really like how you are promoting your blog and trying out new things! Keep it up!

Jen said...

Thank you!! This blogging stuff has me addicted! I LOVE PROMOTING! ;)