Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanks Tiff!

HOUSEHUNTING UPDATE: We have fallen in LOVE with a home! We put in an offer last night... Please, please, please send prayers, good thoughts, whatever, our way so they accept the offer! This is truly the PERFECT home for our family!

Okay..now..

Tiff at Three Peas in a Pod awarded me with the following award:



Tiff is the mother of 3 great kids! She is a very busy lady, but has always made time to be my (online) friend and I appreciate her so much!! You really need to check out her blog if you haven't already! She's always sharing great tips, crafts and giveaways!! Seriously GO VISIT HER NOW!!

There are rules and tagging involved with this award, but I don't wanna follow them! Because I think you all are nice mommas!


Okay so I'm going to tell you just a bit about the house we put an offer on last night. Yes, I know, ENOUGH already! But seriously...I have a feeling there will be plenty of house-hunting, moving, decorating posts to come! This house has 3 nice-sized bedrooms. A cute kitchen with lots of cabinet space. A huge living room with a gas fireplace and large picture window facing the quiet street. An even more HUGE family room with built in shelving/entertainment center on one wall with a large picture window looking out to the wooded back yard. A nice sized bathroom with a big vanity (just what I need!), a basement (with a half bath) that is ready to be finished. And a breezeway from the garage that is big enough to use as a covered patio. It's also in walking distance to a park!

So please, if you are a praying person...pray pray pray!! If you like to send positive thoughts out to the universe...DO THAT! Whatever you can do to support us so that the owners will accept our offer and we'll get the house, I will be forever grateful!!

Oh and one more thing..this house is empty. If they accept our offer...we'll be moving in the first week of December!!!! My head is spinning!!!

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Hey! So tell me about beachbody!

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Sounds like a nice place! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!