Saturday, November 01, 2008

Random, I Don't Feel Like Blogging Post

So I'm not really in the mood to blog today. I have to finish getting things around for the surprise party that I'm throwing for my husband tonight, that I'm pretty sure he knows is coming.

I'll have something fun to say on Monday I am sure. Actually you'll probably just be getting some trick-or-treat pictures and the story of how my son managed to embarrass us on our little journey. It'll have to do! :)

Tuesday...I'll remind you to vote.

Wednesday...I promise I'll figure out something thrilling to post....or maybe I'll do a "Wordless Wednesday".

I don't know! You'll just have to keep coming back to see what going to happen! You just never know!

And MAYBE someday soon I'll get all of your links back up on my sidebar! If you're good and leave me comments!!!

Have a great Nov. 1st! Only 55 days til Christmas (say it ISN'T so!!!)....

0 comments: