Thursday, August 10, 2006

Here It Is...

Here it is!! I'd have put it up earlier...but as you saw from my post last night, I needed a little recovery time this morning!! Plus, I had planned a playdate with my kids and their little friends at McDonald's for 11am. Oh that was a dumb move!! 30 screaming kids was not a fun way to deal with my hangover! I dont know why I drank so much, well, yeah I do. My husband and I got in a huge fight, it was such a stupid thing, but it just made me so mad and I stormed out of the house and over to my friend's house(we share a yard). So about 100 beers later, I decided to come in and blog! LOL!! Thank god I didn't write more than I did!!!

Anyway, how do you like my template!? I know that it needs to be centered, but there's a issue of finding the code for that....so if you know anything about HTML and want to look and see if you know what will fix that, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, its going to stay this way for awhile. I am just THRILLED with it!! It's so pretty and so ME!!!

Welcome to Mamaritaville!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOOOOVE this template! I wish I could finally get off my butt and either design or buy something!

Jen said...

If you want one made...seriously had Daisy Mae do it! She's awesome. I gave her that image in the header and she totally designed this around that!! LOVE HER! (Her link is under Ect. on the sidebar! Tell her I sent you!

Babaloo said...

This is awesome! You've captured something great here. Well worth the wait. Congratulations!

Did I mention I LOVE IT!!! ?

Jen said...

Thank you!!! I just got an email from Daisy Mae telling me that the template problem has been fixed...so either tonight or in the morning I'll get it centered! YES!

Valerie said...

I love love love your blog design! It is so cute.

Suburban Turmoil said...

The template is awesome! Congrats. :)

Diana said...

LOVING IT!
Work it, girl, work it!