Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sorry!

Just wanted you all to know that I haven't abandoned my blog! I've been busy! I've got someone working on the new template and I just have been kind of waiting until that's set up before I get back to blogging regularly.

Here's why I've been busy though:

We've decided we need to move. We rent our house and last winter for three months straight our gas bill was higher than our rent. And we only kept our furnace on 68. Plus we had our windows covered in plastic and we were still chilly! I know that with older homes, you'll have that, but still, it was ridiculous! The landlady had promised some new windows before the start of winter last year..and we're still waiting! GRR! So we need to find a new place before the snow flies again. I think we're going to look at a place this evening. I want a good insulated home with a large kitchen and carpet! This house has hardwood floors and their in desperate need for a refinishing!

Second, I've joined the world of Ebay! I'm slowly going to start selling on there! I've never even thought about doing it before, but now that I have, I'm SO addicted!! Check it out and tell me what you think!

That's all for now. I promise as soon as the template is up I'll be back to normal. I want to work on building my blog visitors too! Man, the internet is addicting!!!

1 comments:

Babaloo said...

Did it take a lot of time to set up your eBay store? I need to do something like that too.