Thursday, August 03, 2006

Welcome!

Hello!! Welcome to Mamaritaville! I'll be your hostess! I'm Jen, a 24 y/o SAHM. I've been married to my husband W for a year and a half, but we've been together for over 4 years. We have two children. Punk, our son, is 2 1/2 and smart as can be!! (Just as ornary too!) Then there's Twinkletoes, our daughter, she's 11 months old.

I'm not a new blogger, just changing my image! I needed something more "me"? Does that make any sense? If you are new to the blog, I promise if I mention things that may lose you, I'll link back to previous posts. And if you're a previous reader, well then you'll notice a few changes, but not much.

Well. For now this is it. I have to work on the look and I'll blog tomorrow!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! Jenn, I'm glad your back home safe!