Monday, August 21, 2006

Show Me Yours...

And I'll Show You Mine!!!


Jess from O Mama Mia and Laura from The Noodle Incident have started a really cool Monday picture meme called Show Me Yours & I’ll Show You Mine.

This weeks? Show Me Your (Inner) Domestic Goddess. Are you in suburban bliss? Do you get lost in your kitchen, flouring the hours away, baking? Do you love your home? Or maybe you’re in suburban turmoil & you live amongst desperate housewives?




That'd be me. Last Thanksgiving. I was making the gravy. Actually I made the whole meal. Pumpkin pies and all!! I'd show you a picture of the feast...but we were all so hungry we forgot to take a picture of the table!! And it was my FIRST time making any large holiday meal!!

Now...I want to see yours!!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhhhhhh... bravissimmo, mama! I've only attempted the whole sha-bang twice. Neither time did we remember to take any pics of the table, either. Happy goddessing to you!

on the Rock said...

The last party I put on was a good one to take a picture of too! But so busy I forgot.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!! That's one huge pot!!! I have a really big crockpot, but it doesn't get much use!! I thought I'd leave you a comment, even though you hate me. :)

Amanda said...

That sure is a lot of gravy! Love your design!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I want to make a big holiday meal like that - at least once someday. Should I dare?

Jen said...

WOW! What a response! First of all...that was the roasting pan that I had made the turkey in so I just whipped the gravy up right at the bottom!! LOL!

Also, glad to see you all like my blog design! YEY!

Jen said...

Oh, I forgot...

Adventures In Babywearing: Yes...try it..and if you do, email me...I'll give you the website that got me through all the crazyiness..I was sooo prepared it was unreal. My mom couldn't believe how smoothly everything went!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The whole dinner? You must be awesome!