Monday, August 28, 2006

Keeping Our Options Open

We decided that we'd still keep looking for a house while we were waiting on our old one to open up. Just because its so far out of town and moving twice would be miserable we just thought we'd keep our options open.

Well last night we went and looked at the perfect house for us! It's a farmhouse, but completely remodeled so it's absolutely charming! It's got 3 bedrooms, but there are two extra rooms that could be used as bedrooms so essentially it's a 5 bedroom house. In fact the two rooms that their not considering bedrooms we'll be using as bedrooms(if we get it).

I can not wait to find out!! They should be calling today or tomorrow. It seems pretty promising that we'll get it. We were there for 45 minutes, and only 10 of those minutes was us looking at the house. The rest of the time we stood out on the deck and talked to the owners.

It's their farm that this house is on and they live in a larger house on the same property. There's cows all around and I thought Punk was going to pass out from all that excitment!!

I always wanted to live on a farm, but not have to do the farming!! I guess that little dream may be coming true!! Oh I can't wait to find out!!

4 comments:

knitting by Steph said...

sounds nice! i love living in the country!

Babaloo said...

Big houses worry me...more to clean. Big farm house though? Sounds cool.

Amanda said...

I hope everything works out the way you want. The property sounds dreamy.

Anonymous said...

I'm currently house hunting, so it makes me happy when I hear someone else has found their perfect home! Me next, me next!! :-)